Welcome to Whatever-Wench.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

S.H.I.T. DAY

Well, it has been a crazy couple of months here. No time to rest, relax, go to the bathroom. Our house is very busy. If were not having a cookout then we are out, if we are not out then we are renovating.

The renovations are coming along well I must say. We just had a brand new furnace and hot water tank installed yesterday. I can actually have a 45 minute shower now without running out of hot water within the first 5 minutes. I can actually shave and get the shampoo out of my hair before the water goes cold. What a blessing!!! Now, I think this week we will get a new set of stairs ordered and the window well dug. We need to have the concrete cutter come in and cut a shitloadtonne of concrete. Yikes... I can just imagine what that will costour first born or second or third.

The girls are doing awesome. They are excited and sad for school to finish. Hubby is doing awesome too... He is really busy with work as well. I am doing good too... My job wraps up at the end of june for summer break. Still trying to decide if I want to work during the summer or not. It is kinda hard for me to find something with the 3 girls home all summer and not have to pay a fortune in childcare. I know that I will probably be driving the odd time during the summer anyways.

Well off to do my hair for the afternoon.
Cause you know I do have some problems like Miss Sassy with the hair issues... Not necessarily the toilet thing!
Hopefully I can get on here a bit more
Hugs

**S.H.I.T. Day is "So happy it's Tuesday!"**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

I am a crazy mother of 3 girls all under the age of 6. I drive a school bus, I aslo love photography, I am married now for almost 2 years to a wonderful man named Monte.

contact

Email Me!
www.flickr.com

Archives

Bloggers I Adore

StumbleUponStumble Me

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Number of online users in last 3 minutes