Welcome to Whatever-Wench.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Well Hello There

Well I have been pretty busy with work and life in general. Not much time for sitting on my ass as of late. Hopefully I can back here a little more regular now. There is so much going on here. We are starting a major demo of our basement. Everything old has to come out, right down to the framing. A little re-design and some new walls and doors and paint. I will post some pics here later on of our progress. The guys are coming tomorrow to start taking it all down. Yay, I cannot wait. Chow for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

I am a crazy mother of 3 girls all under the age of 6. I drive a school bus, I aslo love photography, I am married now for almost 2 years to a wonderful man named Monte.

contact

Email Me!
www.flickr.com

Archives

Bloggers I Adore

StumbleUponStumble Me

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Number of online users in last 3 minutes