Welcome to Whatever-Wench.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Girlfriends Summer 2006


Well it has been a wonderful summer thus far. The Girls came out west from Ontario and spent a week. It was a BLAST! This was the first time we all were together. It has been a few years of chatting on the phone, chatting on-line, e-mailing, but that just does not cut it. What a wonderful experience we all had. From just lounging to going out to BBQ's to Dressing up and going out in public to doing each others make-up to not having to say a thing and just laughing. It was a great week. Not too many women experience that, I am grateful totally honoured and just plain happy to have friends like you girls.
Thanks for the laughs!
Hugs
~A

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Bodkin said...

I just wish I lived closer!!!!! I had a blast - thanks for the kick ass evening and the amazing dinner. You rock sistah!

Friday, August 18, 2006 2:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I will cherish every minute with you girls forever! I had so much fun with y'all. Thanks so much for your hospitality, and I can't wait to do it again!

I love your girls, and Monty is a great guy! I'm honoured to have you all in my life too!

Love ya
Nicole

Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

I am a crazy mother of 3 girls all under the age of 6. I drive a school bus, I aslo love photography, I am married now for almost 2 years to a wonderful man named Monte.

contact

Email Me!
www.flickr.com

Archives

Bloggers I Adore

StumbleUponStumble Me

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Number of online users in last 3 minutes