Welcome to Whatever-Wench.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Wish me luck




What's Involved?
The Cabbage Soup Diet plan is very strict. The idea is to eat as much cabbage soup as you like every day - enough to keep you full up, so you don't cheat! Plus specific additional foods on each day of the seven day diet. No alcohol is allowed and other drinks are limited to water, and unsweetened fruit juice on days when fruit is allowed.

Day 1 - Cabbage soup plus as much fruit as you like, excluding bananas
Day 2 - Cabbage soup plus vegetables including 1 jacket potato with a little butter
Day 3 - Cabbage soup plus fruit and vegetables excluding potatoes and bananas
Day 4 - Cabbage soup plus up to eight bananas and as much skimmed milk as you like
Day 5 - Cabbage soup plus up to 20 ounces of beef and up to six tomatoes
Day 6 - Cabbage soup plus as much beef and vegetables (excluding potatoes) as you like
Day 7 - Cabbage soup plus brown rice, vegetables (excluding potatoes) and unsweetened fruit juice
Recipes for the cabbage soup vary, but all are based on cabbage, onions, tinned tomatoes, green peppers, celery, carrots, mushrooms and onion soup mix.


Well I think we are gonna try this starting tomorrow as I am on spring break and I am not driving.
I hope I can sustain the diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

I am a crazy mother of 3 girls all under the age of 6. I drive a school bus, I aslo love photography, I am married now for almost 2 years to a wonderful man named Monte.

contact

Email Me!
www.flickr.com

Archives

Bloggers I Adore

StumbleUponStumble Me

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Number of online users in last 3 minutes