Welcome to Whatever-Wench.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

That was Easy


So I had a hard morning, driving bus, dealing with the bank, driving my own van, stopping by hubby's office with the 3 kids. Well I tell you it dawned on me when I saw how easy he had it. He has got it so easy, all he has to do is press a button. That's right! He just gets to press a button, a big red button. It is called the "EASY Button". Nice. Guess what? Now he doesn't have it so easy. I got the easy button now. I stole it off his desk. Well, I tell you so far things have been really easy. I just press this button when ever I run into trouble and it is all fixed. That's right, All fixed!
It tells me when I push it "That was EASY!"

About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

I am a crazy mother of 3 girls all under the age of 6. I drive a school bus, I aslo love photography, I am married now for almost 2 years to a wonderful man named Monte.

contact

Email Me!
www.flickr.com

Archives

Bloggers I Adore

StumbleUponStumble Me

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Number of online users in last 3 minutes