Welcome to Whatever-Wench.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Gotta Love Saturday Shopping


So yesterday I decided to go shopping mid afternoon. Not a good Idea. I was at the mall for a bit, then went over to Wal-mart. Not even 5 minutes in the store, I got ramed with a damn cart. You know how much hurts, right. Well, I turned around and looked at this idiot that just took my friggin ankle out. I said to to him "That FUCKING HURT!!", "Jesus!". The poor guy was soo apologetic, I just glared and kept on walking. Not impressed. But, seriously how many people think that when they get ramed by a cart and never actually say it. Well, I said it!! Bout friggin time someone stood up to these god damed ankle crashers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sassy said...

Oh I wish I was there! LOL!

Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:06:00 PM  
Blogger MzPenny said...

Thank you for sticking up for the abused ankles of the world Ang!!! ROFL!!!
Still cant believe you said it...lmao!

Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger mzthang said...

My ankle is cheering you right now babe.lol

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:17:00 PM  
Blogger mzthang said...

My ankle is cheering you right now babe.lol

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

I am a crazy mother of 3 girls all under the age of 6. I drive a school bus, I aslo love photography, I am married now for almost 2 years to a wonderful man named Monte.

contact

Email Me!
www.flickr.com

Archives

Bloggers I Adore

StumbleUponStumble Me

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Number of online users in last 3 minutes