Welcome to Whatever-Wench.

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Sky Is On Fire


I must say that I am quite lucky.. I can look out my living room window and see dowtown Calgary and the mountains... There is not another house in between us and the River.. I can walk out on the deck in the front and watch the beautiful sunsets.. This is one I captured in November of 2005 when we were here doing reno's on the house so that we could move in... You can see the outline of the church building and the mountains.. The sky looks as if it is on fire.. It is really beautiful. I can't wait for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

I am a crazy mother of 3 girls all under the age of 6. I drive a school bus, I aslo love photography, I am married now for almost 2 years to a wonderful man named Monte.

contact

Email Me!
www.flickr.com

Archives

Bloggers I Adore

StumbleUponStumble Me

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Number of online users in last 3 minutes