Welcome to Whatever-Wench.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Silly Ass


Well last night hubby and I got the girls all in bed fairley early. We had had a couple of drinks and then decided to have a hot tub. Keep in mind we have just had a dumping of snow over the last few days. So we both put on our house coats and headed out the door, I hoped in first. I think I shocked the shit out of hubby cause I was naked. Yeah that is right. Not a soul can see in our back yard, so it is completely private. But anyway, I got quite the chuckle out of hubby. He dared me to go sit in the snow, well the chair covered in snow. I told him it was his dare, so he had to do it. Sure enough, buck ass naked he jumps out of the hot tub and sits in the chair. I think he got a minute in at least. Dumb and drunk.
I still love him.

3 Comments:

Blogger mzthang said...

Honey you too have got the right idea. rofl!!

Monday, February 27, 2006 1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Well now, I'm coming over! LOL!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Bodkin said...

I'm so not sitting in that chair - like ever.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

I am a crazy mother of 3 girls all under the age of 6. I drive a school bus, I aslo love photography, I am married now for almost 2 years to a wonderful man named Monte.

contact

Email Me!
www.flickr.com

Archives

Bloggers I Adore

StumbleUponStumble Me

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Number of online users in last 3 minutes